Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Award!

Thank you so much MissRinz for this Versatile Blogger Award! I really love this one because it was so fun to do!





Well, the rules are still the rules, which are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award


2. Share 7 things about yourself


3. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy


4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award


My Seven Facts....

1. I have an 11 year old daughter:)

2. I love Black a White and have always been obsessed since I was young.

3. I play pool and I'm really good.  I especially love beating the MEN.... 

4. My favorite music is folk.  I love Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, G. Love and The Special Sauce, Citizen Cope, Donavan Frankenreiter, Tristan Prettyman, Matisyahu...shall I go on.  I would rather to listen to music than to watch TV.    

5. I am a huge MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Junkie.  Though, I am a girly girl.....I do not mind wearing a TAPOUT tee.  Let's Get It On!

6. I am a pale nude lip lover and I'm always trying to find new ones.  My favorite is Mac Pro Fleshpot.  

7. I love the beach... and want to move to the Islands. 

OK, Now for the hard part.  I love all my bloggers but can only choose seven. So here goes.....

Jilliecat

Sartorial Sidlines 

Santy's World 

PrincessLisax3  

Missy Elz 

Gaby's Beauty Blog 

Lipgloss and Flipflops

Thank you:)
JLUVBIRDEE

7 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment and the award. It means a lot.
    Love.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this means a lot to me =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! :)

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwh thanks so much!
    This has made my day! :)
    Lot's of love to you! x

    www.xsantyx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete