Sunday, December 19, 2010

Product Rave!

My hairdresser used this delicious smelling leave in conditioner in my hair.  So, of course I wanted to know exactly what it was and the brand.  It was KMS California Moistrepair leave-in conditioner.  I found this at Ulta and immediately purchased it.   

I'm always trying new leave in conditioners because I am obsessed with them.  I think it is important to use this in your hair especially if you blow dry and flat iron your hair as often as I do.  The first thing that draws me in is the smell.  It is infused with vanilla and aloe. Yum! It leaves my hair super soft and fresh.  Even towards the end of night, I get compliments of my hair smelling so good.  It also makes my hair super soft and silky.  The cost is around $16.00 but last forever.  It will take me a long time to get through the bottle.               

7 comments:

  1. I MUST try this after reading your review! Add it to my ever growing must-haves! LOL

    X
    jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love leave in conditions! Especially in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their line is awesome. I don't own any. but Id love to. The salon I used to go to would shampoo and condition my hair with KMS products. I just remember it was in pink bottles. My hair was sooo soft. At that time, I couldn't afford it LOL.

    You know I see some of KMS stuff at Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never bought any KMS products before, this is the first one but I'm happy with the purchase:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, I've never tried a leave in conditoner before, but think it would do my hair good, I'll have to check it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, this sounds great! i think i'm gonna have to give this a try! :D

    <3, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. I liked it! You should visit and follow my blogs. Thanks..

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete