Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink Friday!

I am so obsessed with Nicki Minaj right now.  She recently designed a lipstick for MAC called Pink Friday!  The drama of getting this lipstick was crazy!  Pink Friday was available online at midnight for four Fridays ONLY.  I decided I really wanted this after seeing it on Nicki during a documentary on MTV called "My Time Now".  I have her song Romans Revenge stuck in my head.  Maybe I'm crazy.  However, I did get lucky and score this baby even though the Mac website kept freezing up!

Love her look!

Here's mine....

Face- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35
NARS Orgasm Blush

Eyes- MAC Blanc Type E/S all over lid
Victoria Secret Velvet Pose E/S in crease
MAC Superslick Liner On The Hunt
UD Big Fatty Mascara 
Ardell Lashes

Lips- MAC Pink Friday

2 comments: