Friday, December 24, 2010

Essie Nail Polish......Chinchilly!

I thought I would do a quick post about my current favorite nail polish.  I am so obsessed with Taupes and Greys and blogged about this particular nail polish in a previous post  On The Hunt.  Essie Chinchilly is a sleek granite grey from the Essie Fall 09 Collection Cuddle with Color and is still available for purchase.  I bought mine at Ulta of course.  Neutrals are sophisticated and and perfect for winter.        


For best results:  Apply two coats and a clear top coat.  My favorite dry fast top coat is Seche Vite.  

What do you think of this color?  What is your favorite nail polish this season?

3 comments:

  1. No it is not sparkly, very matte! I'm sure you could add some sparkle top coat...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, u just got an award! TAGGED! :)

    ReplyDelete