Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!


I received a Cherry On Top Award from Jolene at JewelryBead's Beauty Blog.  Please check out her Classy and Fabulous blog which I enjoy reading.  

Here are the rules to pass this award along:

1. Pick 3 people/blogs and give them this award (very difficult to pick just three with so many great blogs out there!)

2. You then have to inform the person that they have received this award.

3. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be??

The following blogs are beautiful blogs with that little bit extra!  

And the Award goes to....


Answer

I wouldn't change anything in my life because it has made me who I am today.  I'm proud of my journey in life.

So, Thank you for nominating me Jolene. 

11 comments:

  1. Have a great thanksgiving!!

    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Rinz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! :D

    i am now your newest follower.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! congrats on the award! and thanks for following my blog, i am now a follower of yours. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award! Great blog and I loved your answer, so true, changing the past would change who you are now!
    Gloria x x x

    http://whatgloriaknows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! nice answer. Btw following. I hope you like my blog as well;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thanks for stopping by my blog.:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. u havent posted for so long whats going on ?:) i ve been waiting for ur post!

    ReplyDelete