Friday, October 1, 2010

To Cute To Boot!

Everyone who knows me...family...co-workers...friends.. all know that I have been obsessed (for the past couple of seasons) over these flat black suede over the knee boots.  I love this picture of  Kate Hudson and her look below.  Black off the shoulder top accessorized with a black handbag paired with skinny jeans and over the knee boots.  I could totally see myself in this outfit.  To cute to boot! 




Though Kate's boots were a little pricey Guisseppe Zanotti-  $995.00.  I have found some options this season that are more affordable.   

My finds:


Sam Edelman- JAMES at Piperlime $225.00

Steve Madden- OVERRPAS $109.95



Chinese Laundry- NITRO $99.00
What do you think about over the knee boots?  Will you be wearing them this season?



3 comments:

  1. Yes!! Just purchased a pair today!! Love fall boots so much!

    XO
    Jolene

    jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelrybead...... I love the Anise boots you posted on your blog. Those are terribly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with Steve Madden!! =)
    I am not really a boot person but i kinda dig this one :)

    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete