Friday, October 29, 2010

On the Hunt!

I am on the hunt all the time for the most RANDOM things.  This week its for Fabulous Fall Fingernail polishes.  I'm obsessed with greys and taupes at this time.  The colors are a break away from the typical black vampy look.  Great for Halloween but not for everyday.  This is a very inexpensive but classy way to accessorize!     

My finds:

AMERICAN APPAREL Mouse- $6.00


AMERICAN APPAREL Factory Grey $6.00

ESSIE Chinchilly $8.00

BUTTER LONDON Fash Pack $14.00


CHANEL LE VERNIS Particuliere $23.00
What is your Fabulous Fall Fingernail Polish for this season?  What will you be wearing?



1 comment:

  1. oh my god love the colors all of them!!!
    i still wearing nude colors I might wanna change for something better, like this :)

    ReplyDelete