Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Is Creeping Up.......

Some of you may know that I'm OBSESSED with Tim Burton.  I have rubbed off on my daughter a little.... well maybe more than a little.  Every year she enjoys choosing a Tim Burton character as her costume.  She spends a great deal of time planning and designing her costume.  This year she has decided to be Mad Hatter, which I will post her pictures in a couple of weeks.  I thought I would share some of her pictures over the last couple of years.      

THE JOKER


EDWARD SCISSORHANDS

What is your favorite Halloween costume?  Are you dressing up this year?

6 comments:

  1. wow great look!! did u do it yourself? :)) I WANNA BE THAT EDWARD!

    xoxo

    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

    XO
    Jolene

    jewelrybeadsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..I did her makeup but I'm getting better every year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! That's quite scaryy!! haha.
    you did just great!
    I am thinking of dressing up for this year, but I'm still undecided.hehe.
    you got a nice blog here..

    try to visit my blog too.thank you:)
    karlaforonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooooove it :)))))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    minnja

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - great choices! She looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete