Sunday, September 5, 2010

On The Hunt!

I'm on the hunt for Plain White Tees.  They are super soft and sexy.  I love them with or without pockets.  Must be over-sized and slouchy.  Either scoop-neck or v-neck or even deep v-neck.  These tees are a classic must have for every ladies wardrobe.  You can dress it up and pair it with cute jeans or dress it down with a pair of leggings or better yet jeggings!  What do you think of the slouchy tee?  Do you know of where I can find any more?       

My finds:
                      Urban Outfitters- Truly Madly Deeply
                                            Scoopneck Tee- $24.00

                           American Apparel- Unisex Viscose
                                         Sexuali- Tee- $34.00

                                           T by Alexander Wang
                                                Shopbop- $76.00

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. so cute!!!!
    I am a follower now =) Check out my blog at
    http://miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete