Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a Benefit......

There is a great deal at Ulta for Benefit products right now.  You will receive a 3pc. gift with purchase of $25.00 or more.  Gift includes deluxe (don't think big... think very tiny) samples of BADgal lash mascara in Black, Creaseless Cream in RSVP and High Beam or Stay don't Spray.  Somehow I lucked up and received 4 samples because the girl at the counter was really sweet and gave me an extra or maybe she knows that I'm in the store literally every other day and feels sorry for me..... I thought this would be a good time to buy a couple of products that have been on my wish list.  I purchased the Eye bright pencil and the Boi-ing concealer.


My review...

Boi-ing concealer in 01- I've been wanting to try this for quite sometime.  This concealer is very pigmented and has a great texture.  I've never been a fan of creamy concealers so this works for me.  The packaging is not bad.  I use it under the eye and in the corners of my eye, corners of my nose and a dab right under the chin.  I use concealer after I apply foundation.  Boi-ing is something I will re-purchase again.

Eye Bright- I am loving this.  This has been on my wish list forever.  It is such a bright and beautiful pink color.  I use it in the corners of my eyes and sometimes in the water line to make me look more awake and I also use it as a highlighter.  When using for highlighting purposes..draw a line on top of your cheeks, down the center of your nose, in the cupids bow and a line over each brow and the blend it in.

Bene tint- This is a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain. You just dab a little on the apples of  your cheeks and on your lips.  It looks very red and too dark for me but once its blended in it makes this nice rosy color.

Creasless cream shadow/liner in the color RSVP- This is an eyelid primer.  Eyelid primers is something to put on your eyelid before you apply your eye shadow.  It keeps your eye shadow on all day and keeps it from wearing off in the crease.  I love this particular color because its shimmery.  A beautiful champagne color.  You can also use it as a liner.

Stay Don't Stray-  This product does the same thing as the creaseless cream.  It make sure that your  shadows "stay put" and that your concealers "stay don't stray"  so you can use this on your eyelids and under the eye. 

BADgal lash-  This mascara is awesome. WOW!  The brush on the end of the wand is so so big.  Use if  you want very big and noticeable eye lashes.  It almost looks as if I have on false eye lashes which I wear all the time but saves alot of work of putting them on.  Love!  

All Benefit products comes with a little direction booklet on how to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment